Partner with us
We are world leaders in the way we embrace and interpret history, heritage and the stories of our historically important museums, houses, gardens and collections
We are world leaders in the way we embrace and interpret history, heritage and the stories of our historically important museums, houses, gardens and collections.
Our properties offer visitors the opportunity to learn, enjoy and be inspired in unique and inclusive ways. Each year our reach extends to more than one million visitors and 60,000 schoolchildren and teachers.
In collaboration with our corporate partners, we are changing perceptions, educating our community and inspiring future generations through redefining the museum experience.
We strongly believe collaborative engagement with projects such as the Boundary Conditions installation at the Hyde Park Barracks is the embodiment of world-class art coming together with world-class technology, showcasing where organisations like NEC create true value in society.
Mike Mrdak AO, Chairperson, NEC Australia
Why our partners choose MHNSW
At MHNSW we take great pride in our corporate partners, as their support makes a powerful difference to what we can achieve together. Companies today are increasingly rated by their ethics and social responsibility. Leading corporate visionaries recognise the value of meaningful cultural engagement and connection to the community. Such engagement offers rare opportunities for companies to stand out in the eyes of their consumers, employees and investors.
- Partners have privileged access to some of NSW’s most historic properties for creative brand activations, filming or unforgettable events. Host a cocktail event at Elizabeth Bay House, the ‘grandest home in the colony’, or hold your board meeting at The Mint, formerly the ‘Rum Hospital’, the oldest surviving public building in Sydney’s CBD.
- Enjoy behind-the-scenes experiences, exclusive benefits and access to our team of curators, researchers, historians and other subject matter experts who bring history and culture into your workplace.
- Connect and cross promote your brand, products and services to other MHNSW corporate partners and corporate members.
- Deliver on your corporate social responsibility focuses in areas such as First Nations, multiculturalism and inclusion, heritage, and education.
- Support your staff’s mental health with special access to arts and culture experiences to stimulate the mind, evoke creativity and drive business innovation.
- Provide a compelling backdrop for brand storytelling through authentic content, events and other marketing and cross-promotional opportunities.
We welcome the opportunity to further discuss and develop a partnership offering which best fits your brand and strategic objectives.
A MHNSW Corporate Membership delivers cultural impact to the heart of your organisation. As an MHNSW corporate member, you are joining a community of organisations who are demonstrating their commitment to the arts and culture sector and a meaningful connection to community.
Access and discover our collections, receive invitations to member-only events and exhibitions, and enrich relationships with your staff and your clients through unique and memorable engagement opportunities.
We are custodians and storytellers of history. Our corporate memberships continue to support direct engagement of First Nations communities, delivery of public and educational programs, commissioning of local artists, and continued conservation of the houses and collections in our care for future generations.
Contact our Partnerships team today to learn more about how your organisation can be part of powerful community connections and legacies for future generations.
We would also like to acknowledge the following corporate partners for their invaluable support.